Madidinkwe Guest Rooms
Each Guest room has their own private exit opening into our garden. All rooms are equipped with a study desk, DSTV, electronic safe and air conditioning. All our rooms have en-suite Bathrooms, with fresh linen and towels supplied every day. Refreshments are always available in the Lapa. We also have a laundry service by arrangement.
Things You Need To Know
- Breakfast is served between 06:00 - 08:00 Monday to Saturday and 7:00 - 9:00 on Sunday in the dining room.
- Dinner is available and is served between 18:00 and 20:00. Please inform management by not later than 12H00 of the same day whether you will require dinner.
- No food preparation allowed in the rooms. This is not a self-catering establishment.
- Laundry service is available - A laundry bag is provided. Leave it on your bed with the completed laundry list before 09H00 to arrange for the same day.
- Valuables and firearms - All valuables and firearms should be left at reception for safe-keeping or in the safe available in every room closet.
- Keys - Please, do not remove your keys from the premises if you check out. Keys may be left at reception.
- Swimming pool towels - Available at the reception. Please do not use bath towels.
- Private Guests - No private guests allowed in rooms, unless arranged with management.
- Smoking areas - We regret that smoking areas are limited to the lounge, bar and “lapa” area. No smoking in the bedrooms.
- Cash bar - Cash bar is available from 15H00 to 21H00. Bar tabs must be settled before bar closes. No alcohol allowed in the bedrooms.
Please NoteNon-compliance with these conditions will automatically result in booking being canceled, and guest will be asked to leave premises.
Check-in times are from 2PM to 9PM each day and check-out times by 11AM.
WarningWe will not open the gate or book anyone in after 9PM, unless you have made prior arrangements with us. Please call (014) 763 4002 before 9PM.
- A reservation may be changed for an earlier or later date without penalty, provided such change is made 30 days prior to the date of arrival. Any subsequent changes will be subject to payment of the usual cancellation fees according to the notice given.
- If a change, cancellation or non-show is caused by exceptional circumstances and verified by suitable documentation, Madidinkwe Guest Villa will consider waiving all or part of cancellation fees according to the merits of each case.
- A provisional reservation only becomes guaranteed once full payment has been received and proof of payment has been sent to us. The onus rests with agents/operators/customers to timeously inform us in writing of any changes, in order to avoid cancellation penalties.
- 0-7 days before date of arrival (or no show) : 100%
- 7-14 days before date of arrival : 50%
- Prices & conditions are subject to change without notice.
WarningNon-compliance with these bookings conditions will automatically cancel a confirmed reservation without further notice.
- Police : 014 762 1000/10111
- Ambulance : 014 763 3264
- Brandweer/Fire Brigade : 014 763 9111
- Crime stop : 08 600 10111
- Municipality : 014 763 2193
- W Barnard : 014 763 6402/3
- A Bouwer :014 763 2832/2164(ah)
- JS Coetzee : 014 763 2721/4973
- M Emslie : 014 763 2344 / 082 371 3468
- P Goosen : 014 763 2195/7(w)/2910(h)
- HJ Minnaar : 014 766 0068 (h) / 082 442 3166
- C Thiele : 014 763 2216/2244 / 082 372 1066
- Hospital : 014 763 2227
- Marapong Private Medi-Clinic 0147682380
- Ellisras : 014 763 2562
- Matimba : 014 763 2283
- Onverwacht : 014 763 5146
- Pharmamed : 014 763 4271 / 084 587 4026